- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 60 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 hours ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Failed Diets
Many people who are trying to lose weight use a diet…but some researchers say it may be worse for you than not changing your diet.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
You start a diet with the best intentions, but somehow you manage to gain weight instead of lose it. A British survey finds nearly 1/3 of women see a spike on the scale after starting a diet. The reasons:
-Many diets don’t allow you to eat foods you like, which actually increases cravings;
-Dieters who slip up, eating a hot fudge sundae, tend to shift right back into unhealthy habits;
-And a diet can actually throw your metabolism off balance if you are doing it too often.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.