- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
UT Women Arrested For Abusing Teen With Hot Sauce
Two Utah women have been arrested, accused of abusing a teenage boy with hot sauce and forcing marijuana on him.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Police in West Valley City, Utah arresting the boy’s mother, 38-year-old Robin Willette Rumsey, and her friend, 33-year-old Krista Jean Miller, on multiple felony child abuse and endangerment charges. They say the boy was punished for breaking a glass dish by having hot sauce poured into his eyes. The women also accused of trying to force the teen to smoke pot, pouring alcohol on his face and holding him in a basement.
(Sgt. Hauer) “The case is active and ongoing. We’re still looking into further allegations and the potential for more suspects.”
West Valley Police Sgt. Jason Hauer, who adds the case has been under investigation for six months.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.