- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 3 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
UT Women Arrested For Abusing Teen With Hot Sauce
Two Utah women have been arrested, accused of abusing a teenage boy with hot sauce and forcing marijuana on him.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Police in West Valley City, Utah arresting the boy’s mother, 38-year-old Robin Willette Rumsey, and her friend, 33-year-old Krista Jean Miller, on multiple felony child abuse and endangerment charges. They say the boy was punished for breaking a glass dish by having hot sauce poured into his eyes. The women also accused of trying to force the teen to smoke pot, pouring alcohol on his face and holding him in a basement.
(Sgt. Hauer) “The case is active and ongoing. We’re still looking into further allegations and the potential for more suspects.”
West Valley Police Sgt. Jason Hauer, who adds the case has been under investigation for six months.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.