- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 3 hours ago
- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 15 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 16 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 19 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 19 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 19 hours ago
UT Women Arrested For Abusing Teen With Hot Sauce
Two Utah women have been arrested, accused of abusing a teenage boy with hot sauce and forcing marijuana on him.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Police in West Valley City, Utah arresting the boy’s mother, 38-year-old Robin Willette Rumsey, and her friend, 33-year-old Krista Jean Miller, on multiple felony child abuse and endangerment charges. They say the boy was punished for breaking a glass dish by having hot sauce poured into his eyes. The women also accused of trying to force the teen to smoke pot, pouring alcohol on his face and holding him in a basement.
(Sgt. Hauer) “The case is active and ongoing. We’re still looking into further allegations and the potential for more suspects.”
West Valley Police Sgt. Jason Hauer, who adds the case has been under investigation for six months.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.