- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Big Bird Teams Up With The White House [VIDEO]
First he became a factor in the 2012 elections, and now Big Bird is becoming a player at the White House.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
(Big Bird) “Gosh! Did you hear that?”
Yes it’s true. Big Bird has landed himself a role in the White House. The fine feathered fellow is appearing in a pair of public service announcements with first lady Michelle Obama on her crusade to get American kids to eat healthy and get more active.
(Michelle Obama) “We’re here in the White House kitchen looking for a healthy snack to eat.”
(Big Bird) “Hey, I bet you could just get anything you want in this kitchen.”
Sesame Workshop, the makers of Sesame Street, intend to distribute the PSA’s to 32o PBS stations. It comes on the third anniversary of the First Lady’s ‘Let’s Move’ initiative.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the public service announcement featuring Big Bird and Michelle Obama: