- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 9 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 22 hours ago
Big Bird Teams Up With The White House [VIDEO]
First he became a factor in the 2012 elections, and now Big Bird is becoming a player at the White House.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
(Big Bird) “Gosh! Did you hear that?”
Yes it’s true. Big Bird has landed himself a role in the White House. The fine feathered fellow is appearing in a pair of public service announcements with first lady Michelle Obama on her crusade to get American kids to eat healthy and get more active.
(Michelle Obama) “We’re here in the White House kitchen looking for a healthy snack to eat.”
(Big Bird) “Hey, I bet you could just get anything you want in this kitchen.”
Sesame Workshop, the makers of Sesame Street, intend to distribute the PSA’s to 32o PBS stations. It comes on the third anniversary of the First Lady’s ‘Let’s Move’ initiative.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the public service announcement featuring Big Bird and Michelle Obama: