- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 16 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Postal Service Plans Fashion Line
Do you consider your neighborhood mail carrier a snazzy dresser? The U.S. Postal Service thinks they have the eye to judge, announcing plans for a new clothing line.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The cash-strapped Postal Service has penned a license agreement with a Cleveland-based fashion company to put together a new “Rain, Heat & Snow” brand; that name a nod to the unofficial motto of the Postal Service. Plans call for a men’s line to start, and eventually make “Rain, Heat & Snow” products available in department and specialty stores.
It’s the latest revenue generator. The Postal Service, earlier this month, announcing it will end Saturday mail delivery and is cutting health and pension costs.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.