- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Postal Service Plans Fashion Line
Do you consider your neighborhood mail carrier a snazzy dresser? The U.S. Postal Service thinks they have the eye to judge, announcing plans for a new clothing line.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The cash-strapped Postal Service has penned a license agreement with a Cleveland-based fashion company to put together a new “Rain, Heat & Snow” brand; that name a nod to the unofficial motto of the Postal Service. Plans call for a men’s line to start, and eventually make “Rain, Heat & Snow” products available in department and specialty stores.
It’s the latest revenue generator. The Postal Service, earlier this month, announcing it will end Saturday mail delivery and is cutting health and pension costs.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.