- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Postal Service Plans Fashion Line
Do you consider your neighborhood mail carrier a snazzy dresser? The U.S. Postal Service thinks they have the eye to judge, announcing plans for a new clothing line.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The cash-strapped Postal Service has penned a license agreement with a Cleveland-based fashion company to put together a new “Rain, Heat & Snow” brand; that name a nod to the unofficial motto of the Postal Service. Plans call for a men’s line to start, and eventually make “Rain, Heat & Snow” products available in department and specialty stores.
It’s the latest revenue generator. The Postal Service, earlier this month, announcing it will end Saturday mail delivery and is cutting health and pension costs.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.