- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Postal Service Plans Fashion Line
Do you consider your neighborhood mail carrier a snazzy dresser? The U.S. Postal Service thinks they have the eye to judge, announcing plans for a new clothing line.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The cash-strapped Postal Service has penned a license agreement with a Cleveland-based fashion company to put together a new “Rain, Heat & Snow” brand; that name a nod to the unofficial motto of the Postal Service. Plans call for a men’s line to start, and eventually make “Rain, Heat & Snow” products available in department and specialty stores.
It’s the latest revenue generator. The Postal Service, earlier this month, announcing it will end Saturday mail delivery and is cutting health and pension costs.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.