- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Kellogg’s Recalls Cereal Over Glass Concerns
One of the nation’s largest breakfast companies is recalling some boxes of one of its cereals over concerns that there may be more than just fruit and grain in the box.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Glass is not part of a balanced, nutritious breakfast, so Kellogg’s is recalling some of its Special K Red Berries cereal because glass may have gotten in there. No injuries reported. The recall covers some cereal in various sizes from 11.2 to 37 ounces, with either November 30 or December 2 use-by dates.
Specifics are on the Kellogg’s website. The company says boxes can be replaced with a coupon from them.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.