- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FL to Expand Medicaid Coverage Under Obamacare
After leading the opposition to expanding Medicare as part of the Federal health care reform law, Florida is reversing course and adding 900,000 new people to their coverage.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Florida’s Republican Governor, Rick Scott, is now agreeing to expand the state’s Medicaid program, as per President Obama’s health care reform, for three years.
(Gov. Scott) “It will also sunset if the Federal government backed away from their 100% commitment to fund this fund during this period.”
Scott is a Tea Party-backed governor; he made a fortune in the health care industry. Forced expansion of Medicaid was a key part in the Florida-led lawsuit against health care reform, and was an aspect deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.