- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 13 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Guns In America: Firearms Company Ends NY Sales
One American firearms company is fighting back against the government’s push for control.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
Washington state based Olympic Arms has announced it’s done doing business with the state of New York, which recently passed some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.
In part, banning assault rifles and limiting magazine rounds. Although law enforcement agencies would be the exception to the rule.
Olympic Arms explaining that it believes New York is violating the Constitution, and that law enforcement agencies within the state will have to buy their firearms from someone else.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.