- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 40 mins ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 3 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Guns In America: Firearms Company Ends NY Sales
One American firearms company is fighting back against the government’s push for control.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
Washington state based Olympic Arms has announced it’s done doing business with the state of New York, which recently passed some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.
In part, banning assault rifles and limiting magazine rounds. Although law enforcement agencies would be the exception to the rule.
Olympic Arms explaining that it believes New York is violating the Constitution, and that law enforcement agencies within the state will have to buy their firearms from someone else.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.