- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 7 mins ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Guns In America: Firearms Company Ends NY Sales
One American firearms company is fighting back against the government’s push for control.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
Washington state based Olympic Arms has announced it’s done doing business with the state of New York, which recently passed some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.
In part, banning assault rifles and limiting magazine rounds. Although law enforcement agencies would be the exception to the rule.
Olympic Arms explaining that it believes New York is violating the Constitution, and that law enforcement agencies within the state will have to buy their firearms from someone else.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.