- Hops For HeroesPosted 1 day ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 2 days ago
Guns In America: Firearms Company Ends NY Sales
One American firearms company is fighting back against the government’s push for control.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
Washington state based Olympic Arms has announced it’s done doing business with the state of New York, which recently passed some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.
In part, banning assault rifles and limiting magazine rounds. Although law enforcement agencies would be the exception to the rule.
Olympic Arms explaining that it believes New York is violating the Constitution, and that law enforcement agencies within the state will have to buy their firearms from someone else.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.