- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 8 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Celebrating Presidents’ Day
Today is Presidents’ Day. So where did this holiday come from and what does it mean for you today?
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
Okay it’s Presidents’ Day. But what does that mean?
It’s a day to hail all our 44 chiefs. Congress created Presidents’ Day in the 1970’s between Lincoln’s and Washington’s birthdays to give us another three-day holiday weekend. So a lot of people are off today.
(‘Lincoln’) “It is a self evident truth.”
Not a bad day to catch a screening of “Lincoln”, which could win the Best Picture Oscar. Or you can visit a presidential library.
(Reagan) “Letting you keep more of your earnings…”
The Reagan Library in California will have storytelling by presidential lookalikes.
Or you can do what a lot of people do…
(Commercial) “Our annual Presidents’ Day sale starts…”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.