- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 11 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Celebrating Presidents’ Day
Today is Presidents’ Day. So where did this holiday come from and what does it mean for you today?
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
Okay it’s Presidents’ Day. But what does that mean?
It’s a day to hail all our 44 chiefs. Congress created Presidents’ Day in the 1970’s between Lincoln’s and Washington’s birthdays to give us another three-day holiday weekend. So a lot of people are off today.
(‘Lincoln’) “It is a self evident truth.”
Not a bad day to catch a screening of “Lincoln”, which could win the Best Picture Oscar. Or you can visit a presidential library.
(Reagan) “Letting you keep more of your earnings…”
The Reagan Library in California will have storytelling by presidential lookalikes.
Or you can do what a lot of people do…
(Commercial) “Our annual Presidents’ Day sale starts…”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.