- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Alzheimer’s Gene
More hope for those battling and at risk of Alzheimer’s Disease: Targeted hormone therapy may be a key treatment.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new study suggests hormone therapy can help stave off Alzheimer’s. Harvard researchers say they’ve found a gene that is a critical link to the disease.
In the study, women who carried the gene showed signs of more rapidly aging cells than women who didn’t have it. Individuals can be tested for the gene, called APOEE4. Scientists hope hormone replacement therapy will reduce cellular aging and the risk of dementia.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.