- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 11 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 20 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Alzheimer’s Gene
More hope for those battling and at risk of Alzheimer’s Disease: Targeted hormone therapy may be a key treatment.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new study suggests hormone therapy can help stave off Alzheimer’s. Harvard researchers say they’ve found a gene that is a critical link to the disease.
In the study, women who carried the gene showed signs of more rapidly aging cells than women who didn’t have it. Individuals can be tested for the gene, called APOEE4. Scientists hope hormone replacement therapy will reduce cellular aging and the risk of dementia.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.