- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 mins ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 1 hour ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 16 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 17 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Alzheimer’s Gene
More hope for those battling and at risk of Alzheimer’s Disease: Targeted hormone therapy may be a key treatment.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new study suggests hormone therapy can help stave off Alzheimer’s. Harvard researchers say they’ve found a gene that is a critical link to the disease.
In the study, women who carried the gene showed signs of more rapidly aging cells than women who didn’t have it. Individuals can be tested for the gene, called APOEE4. Scientists hope hormone replacement therapy will reduce cellular aging and the risk of dementia.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.