- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Crippled Cruise Ship Returns [VIDEO]
Passengers from the ill-fated carnival Carnival Triumph unloaded from the ship late Thursday into early Friday at the port of Mobile, Alabama, ending nearly week of exile on a broken ship with limited food and bad sanitation.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown was there as they exited the cruise terminal:
Scurrying off the gangplank, dragging suitcases and draped in bathrobes, Triumph’s passengers were looking at the bright side of their nightmare.
(Debbie Moyes) “I know they’re very sorry. I know they didn’t mean for it to happen. There are things I wish they would have done better.”
Five days at sea with no power or bathrooms. Adriana Perez of Houston says she’s done with boats…
(Perez) “Never again in my life, will I go on another cruise.”
But Mike Westwood of San Antonio is ready for another go-around…
(Westwood) “I’d go tomorrow. You fall off a bicycle you don’t, you don’t never ride it again.”
He just wants a shower first.
In Mobile, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: