- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Remains Found In LA Ex-Cop Manhunt, ID Pending [VIDEO]
The charred remains of a body have been found inside a cabin where police say they believe an ex-LAPD officer turned murder suspect barricaded himself. The AP is reporting that Christopher Dorner’s driver’s license was found in the burned cabin, but the body has yet to be identified.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Los Angeles:
A man matching Christopher Dorner’s description stole a car in the San Bernardino Mountains. He crashed that car, and then carjacked a man’s truck. Law enforcement followed him as he fled into a cabin, after which he exchanged gunfire with deputies. One officer was hurt, another killed. Officers pumped tear gas inside, but the cabin burst into flames.
(Bachman) “The victims of the car theft said that the suspect that stole their car looked like him and his actions after stealing the vehicle lead us to believe even stronger that it was him.”
That’s sheriff’s spokeswoman Cindy Bachman. Now the forensic work begins to positively identify the body.
In L.A., Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: