- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 3 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 10 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
PA Student Sues University Over Grades
A Pennsylvania grad student is so upset with her grade in her fieldwork class that she’s suing the school to change it.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Megan Thode – who, thanks to her professor father, got a free ride at Lehigh University in east-central PA – when she received a C+, but instead of making up for it, she lawyered up, suing her professor and Lehigh University, demanding a better grand and $1.3 million, saying the C+ cost her a career in licensed therapy.
A judge is hearing testimony in the case this week – including from the professor, who said she awarded Thode the C+ for her failure to behave professionally and for the zero she said Thode earned in class participation.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.