- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 19 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
PA Student Sues University Over Grades
A Pennsylvania grad student is so upset with her grade in her fieldwork class that she’s suing the school to change it.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Megan Thode – who, thanks to her professor father, got a free ride at Lehigh University in east-central PA – when she received a C+, but instead of making up for it, she lawyered up, suing her professor and Lehigh University, demanding a better grand and $1.3 million, saying the C+ cost her a career in licensed therapy.
A judge is hearing testimony in the case this week – including from the professor, who said she awarded Thode the C+ for her failure to behave professionally and for the zero she said Thode earned in class participation.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.