- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 53 mins ago
- Peyton Manning Breaks Touchdown RecordPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
PA Student Sues University Over Grades
A Pennsylvania grad student is so upset with her grade in her fieldwork class that she’s suing the school to change it.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Megan Thode – who, thanks to her professor father, got a free ride at Lehigh University in east-central PA – when she received a C+, but instead of making up for it, she lawyered up, suing her professor and Lehigh University, demanding a better grand and $1.3 million, saying the C+ cost her a career in licensed therapy.
A judge is hearing testimony in the case this week – including from the professor, who said she awarded Thode the C+ for her failure to behave professionally and for the zero she said Thode earned in class participation.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.