- Hops For HeroesPosted 2 days ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
MA Teen Awarded $63 Million in Motrin Lawsuit
A pharmaceutical giants has lost a lawsuit over life-threatening side effects from a children’s pain reliever.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Massachusetts teenager Samantha Reckis was 7 years old when she took Children’s Motrin and suffered a rare side effect, ultimately losing 90% of her skin and her sight. Her family sued, claiming the label lacks adequate warnings.
Now, a Plymouth Superior Court jury says Motrin maker Johnson & Johnson and a subsidiary should pay $63 million to the girl and her parents – an award that could top $100 million with interest, if it’s upheld by the judge.
Johnson & Johnson says the family suffered a tragedy, but it disagrees with the verdict and is considering legal options.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.