- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 12 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
MA Teen Awarded $63 Million in Motrin Lawsuit
A pharmaceutical giants has lost a lawsuit over life-threatening side effects from a children’s pain reliever.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Massachusetts teenager Samantha Reckis was 7 years old when she took Children’s Motrin and suffered a rare side effect, ultimately losing 90% of her skin and her sight. Her family sued, claiming the label lacks adequate warnings.
Now, a Plymouth Superior Court jury says Motrin maker Johnson & Johnson and a subsidiary should pay $63 million to the girl and her parents – an award that could top $100 million with interest, if it’s upheld by the judge.
Johnson & Johnson says the family suffered a tragedy, but it disagrees with the verdict and is considering legal options.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.