- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 5 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
MA Teen Awarded $63 Million in Motrin Lawsuit
A pharmaceutical giants has lost a lawsuit over life-threatening side effects from a children’s pain reliever.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Massachusetts teenager Samantha Reckis was 7 years old when she took Children’s Motrin and suffered a rare side effect, ultimately losing 90% of her skin and her sight. Her family sued, claiming the label lacks adequate warnings.
Now, a Plymouth Superior Court jury says Motrin maker Johnson & Johnson and a subsidiary should pay $63 million to the girl and her parents – an award that could top $100 million with interest, if it’s upheld by the judge.
Johnson & Johnson says the family suffered a tragedy, but it disagrees with the verdict and is considering legal options.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.