- So Long Soda?Posted 1 hour ago
- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 18 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 23 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
MA Teen Awarded $63 Million in Motrin Lawsuit
A pharmaceutical giants has lost a lawsuit over life-threatening side effects from a children’s pain reliever.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Massachusetts teenager Samantha Reckis was 7 years old when she took Children’s Motrin and suffered a rare side effect, ultimately losing 90% of her skin and her sight. Her family sued, claiming the label lacks adequate warnings.
Now, a Plymouth Superior Court jury says Motrin maker Johnson & Johnson and a subsidiary should pay $63 million to the girl and her parents – an award that could top $100 million with interest, if it’s upheld by the judge.
Johnson & Johnson says the family suffered a tragedy, but it disagrees with the verdict and is considering legal options.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.