- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
MA Teen Awarded $63 Million in Motrin Lawsuit
A pharmaceutical giants has lost a lawsuit over life-threatening side effects from a children’s pain reliever.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Massachusetts teenager Samantha Reckis was 7 years old when she took Children’s Motrin and suffered a rare side effect, ultimately losing 90% of her skin and her sight. Her family sued, claiming the label lacks adequate warnings.
Now, a Plymouth Superior Court jury says Motrin maker Johnson & Johnson and a subsidiary should pay $63 million to the girl and her parents – an award that could top $100 million with interest, if it’s upheld by the judge.
Johnson & Johnson says the family suffered a tragedy, but it disagrees with the verdict and is considering legal options.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.