- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 16 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Guns In America: Gun Control In State Of The Union [VIDEO]
A renewed call to curb gun violence was issued Tuesday night in the President’s State of the Union address.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
With more than two dozen victims of gun violence in the house gallery, an emotional plea:
(Obama) “The families of Oak Creek and Tucson and Blacksburg and the countless other communities ripped open by gun violence, they deserve a simple vote.”
The President telling Congress to take up an assault weapons ban and ammunition limit.
(Obama) “If you want to vote no, that’s your choice, but these proposals deserve a vote.”
Senator Marco Rubio, in the Republican response also making note of the heartbreak, agreeing to deal with violence.
(Rubio) “But unconstitutionally undermining the second amendment rights of law abiding Americans is not the way to do it.”
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama speak about gun violence in his State of the Union address: