- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 21 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Guns In America: Gun Control In State Of The Union [VIDEO]
A renewed call to curb gun violence was issued Tuesday night in the President’s State of the Union address.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
With more than two dozen victims of gun violence in the house gallery, an emotional plea:
(Obama) “The families of Oak Creek and Tucson and Blacksburg and the countless other communities ripped open by gun violence, they deserve a simple vote.”
The President telling Congress to take up an assault weapons ban and ammunition limit.
(Obama) “If you want to vote no, that’s your choice, but these proposals deserve a vote.”
Senator Marco Rubio, in the Republican response also making note of the heartbreak, agreeing to deal with violence.
(Rubio) “But unconstitutionally undermining the second amendment rights of law abiding Americans is not the way to do it.”
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama speak about gun violence in his State of the Union address: