- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Guns In America: Gun Control In State Of The Union [VIDEO]
A renewed call to curb gun violence was issued Tuesday night in the President’s State of the Union address.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington in our special month-long series “Guns In America”:
Guns In America.
With more than two dozen victims of gun violence in the house gallery, an emotional plea:
(Obama) “The families of Oak Creek and Tucson and Blacksburg and the countless other communities ripped open by gun violence, they deserve a simple vote.”
The President telling Congress to take up an assault weapons ban and ammunition limit.
(Obama) “If you want to vote no, that’s your choice, but these proposals deserve a vote.”
Senator Marco Rubio, in the Republican response also making note of the heartbreak, agreeing to deal with violence.
(Rubio) “But unconstitutionally undermining the second amendment rights of law abiding Americans is not the way to do it.”
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama speak about gun violence in his State of the Union address: