- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 4 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
State of the Union Preview [VIDEO]
President Obama delivers his State of the Union address before a joint session of Congress on Capitol Hill tonight.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz & Rich Johnson preview from Washington:
I’m Mike Majchrowitz at the White House.
(Carney) “You’ll hear from the President a very clear call for the need to take action to help our economy grow and help it create jobs.”
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney on what to expect tonight. And while the President is fighting with Republicans over the size and scope of spending cuts, he will have programs to offer.
(Carney) “He will focus on proposals that are necessary to help the middle class grow and help the economy grow.”
Carney says the President will urge Congress to accept a short-term delay of the automatic spending cuts that are known as sequester.
Can the Republicans’ choice to deliver the rebuttal, Florida Senator Marco Rubio, speak for all points on the GOP spectrum?
(Rep. Radel) “I think he does a good job of being able to bridge that, because it’s the way that he communicates.”
Freshman Florida Republican Congressman Trey Radel says Rubio has a lot of experience in cutting across cultural, ethnic and generational lines.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the State of the Union: