- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
State of the Union Preview [VIDEO]
President Obama delivers his State of the Union address before a joint session of Congress on Capitol Hill tonight.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz & Rich Johnson preview from Washington:
I’m Mike Majchrowitz at the White House.
(Carney) “You’ll hear from the President a very clear call for the need to take action to help our economy grow and help it create jobs.”
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney on what to expect tonight. And while the President is fighting with Republicans over the size and scope of spending cuts, he will have programs to offer.
(Carney) “He will focus on proposals that are necessary to help the middle class grow and help the economy grow.”
Carney says the President will urge Congress to accept a short-term delay of the automatic spending cuts that are known as sequester.
Can the Republicans’ choice to deliver the rebuttal, Florida Senator Marco Rubio, speak for all points on the GOP spectrum?
(Rep. Radel) “I think he does a good job of being able to bridge that, because it’s the way that he communicates.”
Freshman Florida Republican Congressman Trey Radel says Rubio has a lot of experience in cutting across cultural, ethnic and generational lines.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the State of the Union: