- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 21 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Massage Science
A massage relaxes more than just the muscles, it relaxes the mind, too. And scientists may have found out why that is.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers say they’ve found the science behind the good feeling of a massage. A study at the California Institute of Technology discovered neurons in mice that produce feel-good chemicals in the body when massaged.
Neuroscientists say if humans have the same neurons, the future could hold a drug that activates them, making that relaxing feeling as simple as taking a pill.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.