- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 7 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Massage Science
A massage relaxes more than just the muscles, it relaxes the mind, too. And scientists may have found out why that is.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers say they’ve found the science behind the good feeling of a massage. A study at the California Institute of Technology discovered neurons in mice that produce feel-good chemicals in the body when massaged.
Neuroscientists say if humans have the same neurons, the future could hold a drug that activates them, making that relaxing feeling as simple as taking a pill.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.