- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 16 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Massage Science
A massage relaxes more than just the muscles, it relaxes the mind, too. And scientists may have found out why that is.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers say they’ve found the science behind the good feeling of a massage. A study at the California Institute of Technology discovered neurons in mice that produce feel-good chemicals in the body when massaged.
Neuroscientists say if humans have the same neurons, the future could hold a drug that activates them, making that relaxing feeling as simple as taking a pill.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.