- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
82-Year-Old WA Man Stops, Tackles Burglary Suspect
A police foot chase of a Washington state burglary suspect came to a sudden stop thanks to a gutsy – and much older – homeowner.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Terry Miracle played high school football, so when police chased a burglary suspect into his backyard:
(Miracle) “I had to stop him.”
And he knew just how to do it.
(Miracle) “And I caught him in the knees, and he went down.”
Miracle says it was all automatic, like he learned those football moves yesterday.
(Miracle) “Not thinking that I’m an 82-year-old man now.”
You heard right, those football days were 65 years ago. It worked, though, as Longview, Washington police arrested 27-year-old Morgan Perry Bluehorse on the spot. As for Miracle, he’s a sudden celebrity.
(Miracle) “I got a couple of little boys to ask for my autograph.”
Just like any local football star.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.