- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 4 hours ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 1 day ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 1 day ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
82-Year-Old WA Man Stops, Tackles Burglary Suspect
A police foot chase of a Washington state burglary suspect came to a sudden stop thanks to a gutsy – and much older – homeowner.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Terry Miracle played high school football, so when police chased a burglary suspect into his backyard:
(Miracle) “I had to stop him.”
And he knew just how to do it.
(Miracle) “And I caught him in the knees, and he went down.”
Miracle says it was all automatic, like he learned those football moves yesterday.
(Miracle) “Not thinking that I’m an 82-year-old man now.”
You heard right, those football days were 65 years ago. It worked, though, as Longview, Washington police arrested 27-year-old Morgan Perry Bluehorse on the spot. As for Miracle, he’s a sudden celebrity.
(Miracle) “I got a couple of little boys to ask for my autograph.”
Just like any local football star.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.