- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 8 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
82-Year-Old WA Man Stops, Tackles Burglary Suspect
A police foot chase of a Washington state burglary suspect came to a sudden stop thanks to a gutsy – and much older – homeowner.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Terry Miracle played high school football, so when police chased a burglary suspect into his backyard:
(Miracle) “I had to stop him.”
And he knew just how to do it.
(Miracle) “And I caught him in the knees, and he went down.”
Miracle says it was all automatic, like he learned those football moves yesterday.
(Miracle) “Not thinking that I’m an 82-year-old man now.”
You heard right, those football days were 65 years ago. It worked, though, as Longview, Washington police arrested 27-year-old Morgan Perry Bluehorse on the spot. As for Miracle, he’s a sudden celebrity.
(Miracle) “I got a couple of little boys to ask for my autograph.”
Just like any local football star.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.