- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
82-Year-Old WA Man Stops, Tackles Burglary Suspect
A police foot chase of a Washington state burglary suspect came to a sudden stop thanks to a gutsy – and much older – homeowner.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Terry Miracle played high school football, so when police chased a burglary suspect into his backyard:
(Miracle) “I had to stop him.”
And he knew just how to do it.
(Miracle) “And I caught him in the knees, and he went down.”
Miracle says it was all automatic, like he learned those football moves yesterday.
(Miracle) “Not thinking that I’m an 82-year-old man now.”
You heard right, those football days were 65 years ago. It worked, though, as Longview, Washington police arrested 27-year-old Morgan Perry Bluehorse on the spot. As for Miracle, he’s a sudden celebrity.
(Miracle) “I got a couple of little boys to ask for my autograph.”
Just like any local football star.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.