- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
4 Shot on Bourbon Street During Mardi Gras Weekend
A shooting during Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans has left four people wounded and put a hold on partying.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
(Sounds of Bourbon St. partying)
The crowds packed Bourbon St. for a Saturday night of booze and beads, when suddenly:
(Sound of gunshots on Bourbon St.)
Gunfire sending revelers running for cover.
(Robinson) “They closed off the street and closed down all the balconies.”
Eddie Robinson is the manager of Bourbon St. Blues Co. near the shooting.
(Robinson) “We basically just had to cater to people inside the club, and keep the anxious ones kind of happy while we could.”
The festive atmosphere returned when cops reopened the block, as bar-hoppers get their fix on the last weekend before Fat Tuesday.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.