- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 34 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 4 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 18 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
4 Shot on Bourbon Street During Mardi Gras Weekend
A shooting during Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans has left four people wounded and put a hold on partying.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
(Sounds of Bourbon St. partying)
The crowds packed Bourbon St. for a Saturday night of booze and beads, when suddenly:
(Sound of gunshots on Bourbon St.)
Gunfire sending revelers running for cover.
(Robinson) “They closed off the street and closed down all the balconies.”
Eddie Robinson is the manager of Bourbon St. Blues Co. near the shooting.
(Robinson) “We basically just had to cater to people inside the club, and keep the anxious ones kind of happy while we could.”
The festive atmosphere returned when cops reopened the block, as bar-hoppers get their fix on the last weekend before Fat Tuesday.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.