- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 3 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
4 Shot on Bourbon Street During Mardi Gras Weekend
A shooting during Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans has left four people wounded and put a hold on partying.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
(Sounds of Bourbon St. partying)
The crowds packed Bourbon St. for a Saturday night of booze and beads, when suddenly:
(Sound of gunshots on Bourbon St.)
Gunfire sending revelers running for cover.
(Robinson) “They closed off the street and closed down all the balconies.”
Eddie Robinson is the manager of Bourbon St. Blues Co. near the shooting.
(Robinson) “We basically just had to cater to people inside the club, and keep the anxious ones kind of happy while we could.”
The festive atmosphere returned when cops reopened the block, as bar-hoppers get their fix on the last weekend before Fat Tuesday.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.