- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 5 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Super Bowl Blackout Solved
Power company officials in New Orleans say they’ve figured out what triggered the blackout during last weekend’s Super Bowl game, which caused stadium lights to fail and the game to be halted for more than a half-hour.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Remember the blackout during the Super Bowl?
(Super Bowl) “Half the power in New Orleans’ stadium, the Superdome here, is out. And almost a perfect semi-circle of the lights.”
…as heard on CBS during the 34 minute play stoppage. But officials with Entergy, the power company in New Orleans, says a relay, which was installed for the purpose of preventing a power failure, was itself faulty and is to blame for the power loss. The same device functioned well during the Sugar Bowl last month, but they’ve now replaced it.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.