- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 17 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Brennan CIA Hearing [VIDEO]
What’s the best way to combat terrorism? That’s the key issue at a hearing for the President’s choice to lead the CIA.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has details from Capitol Hill in our ongoing series on national security:
When necessary, and as a last resort, Homeland Security Adviser John Brennan says drone strikes will take out terror operatives overseas, even if they’re American.
(Brennan) “They really have a misunderstanding of what we do as a government and the care that we take.”
Brennan answering critics and promising more transparency if confirmed to lead the spy agency. As for enhanced interrogation methods:
(Brennan) “Waterboarding is reprehensible, and it’s something that should not be done.”
Brennan says he did not try to stop the practice while at the CIA during the last Administration, but privately raised objections.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Brennan’s confirmation hearing:
WATCH as the hearing is stopped due to protesters: