- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 13 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Brennan CIA Hearing [VIDEO]
What’s the best way to combat terrorism? That’s the key issue at a hearing for the President’s choice to lead the CIA.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has details from Capitol Hill in our ongoing series on national security:
When necessary, and as a last resort, Homeland Security Adviser John Brennan says drone strikes will take out terror operatives overseas, even if they’re American.
(Brennan) “They really have a misunderstanding of what we do as a government and the care that we take.”
Brennan answering critics and promising more transparency if confirmed to lead the spy agency. As for enhanced interrogation methods:
(Brennan) “Waterboarding is reprehensible, and it’s something that should not be done.”
Brennan says he did not try to stop the practice while at the CIA during the last Administration, but privately raised objections.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from Brennan’s confirmation hearing:
WATCH as the hearing is stopped due to protesters: