- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Countdown to Daytona
The countdown is on to the official start of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season: the Daytona 500, where Matt Kenseth will get his restart with Joe Gibbs Racing.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has that and more in our NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Matt Kenseth says he’s looking forward to racing at this year’s Daytona 500, not only as defending champ, but driving for his new team, Joe Gibbs Racing.
(Kenseth) “It’s really, really a new beginning. I feel like it’s a great opportunity to go out here, work with Denny and Kyle.”
Denny Hamlin says he and teammates Kyle Busch and Kenseth are a triple threat for the Cup.
(Hamlin) “I think that we’re going to have all three cars in the Chase and we’re going to have a very, very good year, as far as Joe Gibbs Racing is concerned.”
This week, former Winston Cup champ Rusty Wallace and racing team owner Leonard Wood are among this year’s NASCAR Hall of Fame inductees. I asked Rusty what it felt like to be voted in on his first try:
(Wallace) “For me, to be nominated and brought in right away, I was just really humbled and excited, and surprised, too.”
For Leonard, it was great voting people in, like his brother, Glen, but now:
(Wood) “It sure is very exciting to be on this side.”
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside