- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 19 hours ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Panetta Testifies on Benghazi Attack
Senators are asking more questions about the attack at a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
On the day the Benghazi consulate was targeted, nearly 300 threats were being analyzed.
(Panetta) “But unfortunately there was no specific intelligence or indications of the imminent attack.”
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta updating the armed services committee on the military’s response, noting a surveillance drone was over Benghazi a little more than an hour after the attack. But why no stronger air power?
(Panetta) “It would have taken at least nine to 12 hours, if not more, to deploy these forces to Benghazi.”
Too much time, Panetta says, to have made a difference.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.