- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 11 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Panetta Testifies on Benghazi Attack
Senators are asking more questions about the attack at a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
On the day the Benghazi consulate was targeted, nearly 300 threats were being analyzed.
(Panetta) “But unfortunately there was no specific intelligence or indications of the imminent attack.”
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta updating the armed services committee on the military’s response, noting a surveillance drone was over Benghazi a little more than an hour after the attack. But why no stronger air power?
(Panetta) “It would have taken at least nine to 12 hours, if not more, to deploy these forces to Benghazi.”
Too much time, Panetta says, to have made a difference.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.