- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Panetta Testifies on Benghazi Attack
Senators are asking more questions about the attack at a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
On the day the Benghazi consulate was targeted, nearly 300 threats were being analyzed.
(Panetta) “But unfortunately there was no specific intelligence or indications of the imminent attack.”
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta updating the armed services committee on the military’s response, noting a surveillance drone was over Benghazi a little more than an hour after the attack. But why no stronger air power?
(Panetta) “It would have taken at least nine to 12 hours, if not more, to deploy these forces to Benghazi.”
Too much time, Panetta says, to have made a difference.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.