- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 12 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
USPS Plans To End Saturday Mail
The Postal Service plans to save you one trip to the mailbox a week. The USPS announcing it plans to end to Saturday home mail delivery in August.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
Starting in August, you’ll see less of your neighborhood letter carrier.
(Donahoe) “Mail delivery will occur Monday through Friday and we not deliver, nor collect mail on Saturday.”
Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe says the move will save the Postal Service $2 billion a year.
Package delivery will continue on Saturdays and Post Offices with regular Saturday hours will stay open for P.O. Box pickup.
There are questions on Capitol Hill, however, if such a move needs congressional approval. The Postmaster General argues it does not.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.