- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 8 mins ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 38 mins ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 15 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
USPS Plans To End Saturday Mail
The Postal Service plans to save you one trip to the mailbox a week. The USPS announcing it plans to end to Saturday home mail delivery in August.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
Starting in August, you’ll see less of your neighborhood letter carrier.
(Donahoe) “Mail delivery will occur Monday through Friday and we not deliver, nor collect mail on Saturday.”
Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe says the move will save the Postal Service $2 billion a year.
Package delivery will continue on Saturdays and Post Offices with regular Saturday hours will stay open for P.O. Box pickup.
There are questions on Capitol Hill, however, if such a move needs congressional approval. The Postmaster General argues it does not.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.