- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Rubio Chosen To Give GOP Response
Republicans are turning to a first-term Senator to make the party’s response to next week’s State of the Union address.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Capitol Hill:
Florida Senator Marco Rubio will offer the Republican address following President Obama’s State of the Union next week. House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell calling Rubio a strong advocate of conservative principles. It’s a prominent role for Rubio. The 41 year-old Senator considered a potential Presidential candidate in 2016. The address also an opportunity for the GOP to attract Hispanic voters. Rubio will deliver the response in English and Spanish.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.