- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Too Much TV Lowers Sperm Count
A warning for men: There’s yet another reason why you shouldn’t spend too much time on the couch watching the game, a movie or your favorite TV show.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers have found another factor that affects sperm count: Watching too much TV. The Harvard study analyzed nearly 200 young adult males. Results showed men who watched more than 20 hours of TV a week had sperm counts that were 44% lower than men who didn’t watch television.
Scientists says participants who exercised regularly had higher counts, so the reason likely has to do with leading a sedentary lifestyle.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.