- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 3 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 20 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Too Much TV Lowers Sperm Count
A warning for men: There’s yet another reason why you shouldn’t spend too much time on the couch watching the game, a movie or your favorite TV show.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers have found another factor that affects sperm count: Watching too much TV. The Harvard study analyzed nearly 200 young adult males. Results showed men who watched more than 20 hours of TV a week had sperm counts that were 44% lower than men who didn’t watch television.
Scientists says participants who exercised regularly had higher counts, so the reason likely has to do with leading a sedentary lifestyle.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.