- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 42 mins ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 57 mins ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 12 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
Housecall for Health: Too Much TV Lowers Sperm Count
A warning for men: There’s yet another reason why you shouldn’t spend too much time on the couch watching the game, a movie or your favorite TV show.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers have found another factor that affects sperm count: Watching too much TV. The Harvard study analyzed nearly 200 young adult males. Results showed men who watched more than 20 hours of TV a week had sperm counts that were 44% lower than men who didn’t watch television.
Scientists says participants who exercised regularly had higher counts, so the reason likely has to do with leading a sedentary lifestyle.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.