- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Deadly Tsunami Strikes Solomon Islands
An earthquake in the South Pacific has triggered a deadly tsunami.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the details:
It was a powerful magnitude 8.0 quake under the sea off the Solomon Islands. And it triggered a tsunami with waves around five feet tall travelling inland.
At least five people have been killed, including a child. Villages have been swamped, with at least 100 homes destroyed.
Additional tsunami warnings for Australia and New Zealand have now been cancelled.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.