- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 3 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Deadly Tsunami Strikes Solomon Islands
An earthquake in the South Pacific has triggered a deadly tsunami.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the details:
It was a powerful magnitude 8.0 quake under the sea off the Solomon Islands. And it triggered a tsunami with waves around five feet tall travelling inland.
At least five people have been killed, including a child. Villages have been swamped, with at least 100 homes destroyed.
Additional tsunami warnings for Australia and New Zealand have now been cancelled.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.