- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 16 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Deadly Tsunami Strikes Solomon Islands
An earthquake in the South Pacific has triggered a deadly tsunami.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the details:
It was a powerful magnitude 8.0 quake under the sea off the Solomon Islands. And it triggered a tsunami with waves around five feet tall travelling inland.
At least five people have been killed, including a child. Villages have been swamped, with at least 100 homes destroyed.
Additional tsunami warnings for Australia and New Zealand have now been cancelled.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.