- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Deadly Tsunami Strikes Solomon Islands
An earthquake in the South Pacific has triggered a deadly tsunami.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the details:
It was a powerful magnitude 8.0 quake under the sea off the Solomon Islands. And it triggered a tsunami with waves around five feet tall travelling inland.
At least five people have been killed, including a child. Villages have been swamped, with at least 100 homes destroyed.
Additional tsunami warnings for Australia and New Zealand have now been cancelled.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.