- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Deadly Tsunami Strikes Solomon Islands
An earthquake in the South Pacific has triggered a deadly tsunami.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the details:
It was a powerful magnitude 8.0 quake under the sea off the Solomon Islands. And it triggered a tsunami with waves around five feet tall travelling inland.
At least five people have been killed, including a child. Villages have been swamped, with at least 100 homes destroyed.
Additional tsunami warnings for Australia and New Zealand have now been cancelled.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.