- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Boy Scouts Delay Decision On Gay Leaders
Some religious groups say they are encouraged by the Boy Scouts announcement that delays a decision to allow gay people to serve as scout leaders.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Boy Scout leaders were going to decide whether to allow gays to serve as Scout Leaders. They were possibly going to leave it up to individual troops, but now they say they’re going to push off their decision until May – they need more time.
(Oldham) “We’re grateful that, at this point, it looks like that there has been a response on the part of the board members to the prayers that we’ve offered to the Lord.”
That’s Roger Oldham with the Southern Baptist Convention Executive Committee. Many gay people find this delay devastating, and call a ban on gays serving as Scout Leaders discriminatory. Oldham disagrees.
(Oldham) “Those who want to identify this as a discriminatory act, as opposed to standing on biblical principles, those are their words, not our words.”
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.