- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 30 mins ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 57 mins ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Obama Pushes Short Term Budget Package [VIDEO]
President Obama says it’s time to deal with the automatic sequester spending cuts with a small deal if a big deal isn’t ready yet.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
After recently predicting the sequester would never happen, President Obama now appears concerned it might after all. $85 billion in automatic cuts are set to hit the Pentagon and domestic programs March 1st. The President says Congress may not have an agreement to avoid them by then.
(Obama) “They should at least pass a smaller package of spending cuts and tax reforms that would delay the economically damaging effects of the sequester for a few more months.”
Republicans say it was the President that demanded the sequester in the first place. They say what’s needed now is not new tax revenue but spending cuts.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama speak on a short term budget package: