- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Women & Heart Heath
February is “Go Red for Women Month”, sponsored by the American Heart Association, to raise awareness of just how big an issue heart disease is for women.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
You think heart disease is a men’s problem? Think again.
(Dr. Steinbaum) “More women die of heart disease than men.”
Cardiologist Suzanne Steinbaum says heart disease is the #1 killer of women.
(Dr. Steinbaum) “More than all cancers combined.”
The American Heart Association calls February “Go Red for Women Month”.
(Dr. Steinbaum) “We all need to empower ourselves.”
By controlling heart disease risks like blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity and stress.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.