- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Women & Heart Heath
February is “Go Red for Women Month”, sponsored by the American Heart Association, to raise awareness of just how big an issue heart disease is for women.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
You think heart disease is a men’s problem? Think again.
(Dr. Steinbaum) “More women die of heart disease than men.”
Cardiologist Suzanne Steinbaum says heart disease is the #1 killer of women.
(Dr. Steinbaum) “More than all cancers combined.”
The American Heart Association calls February “Go Red for Women Month”.
(Dr. Steinbaum) “We all need to empower ourselves.”
By controlling heart disease risks like blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity and stress.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.