- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 11 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 17 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Women & Heart Heath
February is “Go Red for Women Month”, sponsored by the American Heart Association, to raise awareness of just how big an issue heart disease is for women.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
You think heart disease is a men’s problem? Think again.
(Dr. Steinbaum) “More women die of heart disease than men.”
Cardiologist Suzanne Steinbaum says heart disease is the #1 killer of women.
(Dr. Steinbaum) “More than all cancers combined.”
The American Heart Association calls February “Go Red for Women Month”.
(Dr. Steinbaum) “We all need to empower ourselves.”
By controlling heart disease risks like blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity and stress.
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.