- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FL Teen Jailed For Flipping Off Judge [VIDEO]
Sometimes people – like this Florida teen – just need to learn their lessons the hard way.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has her story:
Eighteen-year-old Penelope Soto giggling her way though a hearing after being arrested for possessing Xanax bars.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat) “It’s not a joke, you know. We’re not in a club now.”
Bond initially set at $5,000.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat // Soto) “Bye, bye.” // “Adios!”
Not the attitude the judge was expecting, though.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat) “Come back, ma’am. Come back.”
Miami Circuit Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat // Soto) “Count One will be $10,000.” // “Are you serious?” // “I am serious. Adios!”
At this point, Soto flips the judge the bird and has a few choice words.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat // Soto) “Did you say ((expletive)) me? Did you say that?” // “Yes, sir!”
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat) “Thirty days in the county jail.”
…For criminal contempt. And after she serves that, she’ll face the same judge, again.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the courtroom video: