- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 2 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 20 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FL Teen Jailed For Flipping Off Judge [VIDEO]
Sometimes people – like this Florida teen – just need to learn their lessons the hard way.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has her story:
Eighteen-year-old Penelope Soto giggling her way though a hearing after being arrested for possessing Xanax bars.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat) “It’s not a joke, you know. We’re not in a club now.”
Bond initially set at $5,000.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat // Soto) “Bye, bye.” // “Adios!”
Not the attitude the judge was expecting, though.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat) “Come back, ma’am. Come back.”
Miami Circuit Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat // Soto) “Count One will be $10,000.” // “Are you serious?” // “I am serious. Adios!”
At this point, Soto flips the judge the bird and has a few choice words.
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat // Soto) “Did you say ((expletive)) me? Did you say that?” // “Yes, sir!”
(Judge Rodriguez-Chomat) “Thirty days in the county jail.”
…For criminal contempt. And after she serves that, she’ll face the same judge, again.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the courtroom video: