- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 7 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
CA Students Lose Fingers in Tug-of-War
A simple game of Tug-of-War has landed two California high school students in the hospital, minus a total of nine fingers.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports:
It’s Spirit Week at South El Monte High School in Southern California, but two students are recovering from surgery after getting their fingers chopped off during a game of Tug-of-War. Doctors say both the teenage boy and girl lost multiple fingers from the rope, which was reportedly wrapped around their hands during the game.
(Salerno) “Many witnessed it, were close to it. Many are friends with the students that were injured, so there’s a lot of support that’s needed. So, that’s our primary focus.”
…Superintendent Nick Salerno. School officials are reevaluating other Spirit Week activities.
Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.