- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
CA Students Lose Fingers in Tug-of-War
A simple game of Tug-of-War has landed two California high school students in the hospital, minus a total of nine fingers.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports:
It’s Spirit Week at South El Monte High School in Southern California, but two students are recovering from surgery after getting their fingers chopped off during a game of Tug-of-War. Doctors say both the teenage boy and girl lost multiple fingers from the rope, which was reportedly wrapped around their hands during the game.
(Salerno) “Many witnessed it, were close to it. Many are friends with the students that were injured, so there’s a lot of support that’s needed. So, that’s our primary focus.”
…Superintendent Nick Salerno. School officials are reevaluating other Spirit Week activities.
Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.