- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Missing NY Mom Found Dead in Turkey
EDITOR’S NOTE: Turkish police say, while Sarai Sierra’s autopsy is not officially closed, it is clear to them that she was killed by a blow to the head.
The search for a New York woman who had gone missing while on a photography trip to Turkey has ended with the discovery of her body.
FOX’s Molly Line has details from New York City:
A New York mother of two, who’s been missing in Turkey after travelling to the country for a solo vacation, has been found stabbed to death in Istanbul, according to Turkish police. The drivers license of Sarai Sierra, a 33-year-old Staten Island resident, was found on or near her body, speeding identification.
Nine people have been taken into custody related to the case, but it’s unclear if they’re witnesses or suspects. Turkish reports say her body was found in a low-income area of the city, near an ancient wall. Her husband and brother had traveled to Istanbul to aid in the search, which has now come to a sad end.
Sierra had been missing since January 21st, the day she was due to fly home.
In New York, Molly Line, FOX News Radio.