- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Info Compromised After Twitter Gets Hacked
Social media giant Twitter is the latest company to announce that they’ve fallen victim to internet security attacks, joining two newspaper websites.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
Twitter says hackers may have gained access to information on 250,000 of its more than 200 million users. Twitter says the attackers may have stolen usernames, email addresses and passwords. This is just the latest company to say they’ve been hacked – the New York Times and the Washington Post are some of the others.
China has been accused of mounting widespread, aggressive cyber-spying campaigns. It’s alleged they’re trying to steal classified information. The Chinese government denies the charges.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.