- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
Info Compromised After Twitter Gets Hacked
Social media giant Twitter is the latest company to announce that they’ve fallen victim to internet security attacks, joining two newspaper websites.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
Twitter says hackers may have gained access to information on 250,000 of its more than 200 million users. Twitter says the attackers may have stolen usernames, email addresses and passwords. This is just the latest company to say they’ve been hacked – the New York Times and the Washington Post are some of the others.
China has been accused of mounting widespread, aggressive cyber-spying campaigns. It’s alleged they’re trying to steal classified information. The Chinese government denies the charges.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.