- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 2 hours ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Info Compromised After Twitter Gets Hacked
Social media giant Twitter is the latest company to announce that they’ve fallen victim to internet security attacks, joining two newspaper websites.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
Twitter says hackers may have gained access to information on 250,000 of its more than 200 million users. Twitter says the attackers may have stolen usernames, email addresses and passwords. This is just the latest company to say they’ve been hacked – the New York Times and the Washington Post are some of the others.
China has been accused of mounting widespread, aggressive cyber-spying campaigns. It’s alleged they’re trying to steal classified information. The Chinese government denies the charges.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.