- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 49 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Syria, Iran Threaten Retaliation Against Israel [VIDEO]
A tense situation in the Middle East just got worse. Syria and Iran are threatening to retaliate for a reported bombing run by Israeli fighter jets.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
The Syrian Ambassador to Lebanon says when it comes to Israel, they have the option and the surprise to retaliate.
In Iran, the country’s deputy Foreign Minister had a warning for Israeli’s living in Tel Aviv, saying the attack in Syria would have significant implications for them.
There’s been no word from Israel on yesterday’s strike in Syria, but U.S. officials say Israeli jets hit a convoy believed to be carrying anti-aircraft weapons bound for Hezbollah in Lebanon.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the reported strike: