- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 23 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Syria, Iran Threaten Retaliation Against Israel [VIDEO]
A tense situation in the Middle East just got worse. Syria and Iran are threatening to retaliate for a reported bombing run by Israeli fighter jets.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
The Syrian Ambassador to Lebanon says when it comes to Israel, they have the option and the surprise to retaliate.
In Iran, the country’s deputy Foreign Minister had a warning for Israeli’s living in Tel Aviv, saying the attack in Syria would have significant implications for them.
There’s been no word from Israel on yesterday’s strike in Syria, but U.S. officials say Israeli jets hit a convoy believed to be carrying anti-aircraft weapons bound for Hezbollah in Lebanon.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the reported strike: