- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Syria, Iran Threaten Retaliation Against Israel [VIDEO]
A tense situation in the Middle East just got worse. Syria and Iran are threatening to retaliate for a reported bombing run by Israeli fighter jets.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
The Syrian Ambassador to Lebanon says when it comes to Israel, they have the option and the surprise to retaliate.
In Iran, the country’s deputy Foreign Minister had a warning for Israeli’s living in Tel Aviv, saying the attack in Syria would have significant implications for them.
There’s been no word from Israel on yesterday’s strike in Syria, but U.S. officials say Israeli jets hit a convoy believed to be carrying anti-aircraft weapons bound for Hezbollah in Lebanon.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the reported strike: