- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 9 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 17 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 18 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AZ Office Shooting Suspect Found Dead
UPDATE: The body found has been positively identified as the suspect in the Phoenix office shooting, Arthur Harmon.
The body of the man who shot three people in a Phoenix office complex yesterday may have been found.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Police in Mesa, Arizona say they found the body of a man who they believe is 70-year-old Arthur Harmon, dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound. The body was found a little bit aways from a rental car he’d been driving.
Harmon shot three people at an office building yesterday after a pre-trial meeting. One of the victims, Steve Singer died. Harmon had filed a lawsuit against Singer and his company. An attorney who had been representing Singer was also wounded in the shooting. An separate attorney who represented a man Harmon had sued a few years ago, remembers him as being litigious and unpleasant.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.