- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 58 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 2 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 17 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 22 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AZ Office Shooting Suspect Found Dead
UPDATE: The body found has been positively identified as the suspect in the Phoenix office shooting, Arthur Harmon.
The body of the man who shot three people in a Phoenix office complex yesterday may have been found.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Police in Mesa, Arizona say they found the body of a man who they believe is 70-year-old Arthur Harmon, dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound. The body was found a little bit aways from a rental car he’d been driving.
Harmon shot three people at an office building yesterday after a pre-trial meeting. One of the victims, Steve Singer died. Harmon had filed a lawsuit against Singer and his company. An attorney who had been representing Singer was also wounded in the shooting. An separate attorney who represented a man Harmon had sued a few years ago, remembers him as being litigious and unpleasant.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.