- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 3 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 12 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AZ Office Shooting Suspect Found Dead
UPDATE: The body found has been positively identified as the suspect in the Phoenix office shooting, Arthur Harmon.
The body of the man who shot three people in a Phoenix office complex yesterday may have been found.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Police in Mesa, Arizona say they found the body of a man who they believe is 70-year-old Arthur Harmon, dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound. The body was found a little bit aways from a rental car he’d been driving.
Harmon shot three people at an office building yesterday after a pre-trial meeting. One of the victims, Steve Singer died. Harmon had filed a lawsuit against Singer and his company. An attorney who had been representing Singer was also wounded in the shooting. An separate attorney who represented a man Harmon had sued a few years ago, remembers him as being litigious and unpleasant.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.