- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 1 day ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 1 day ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 2 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 2 days ago
- Delta Baggage Handler Arrested In Alleged Gun Smuggling PlotPosted 2 days ago
- Music Legend Joe Cocker DeadPosted 2 days ago
Meal Time Matters For Weight Loss, Study Says
When it comes to diet, timing matters. According to a new study, when you eat may be a key to shedding pounds.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka explains:
It’s not just what you eat, but when you eat that may matter when you’re trying to lose weight.
A study tracked more than 400 men and women in Spain over 20 weeks. Half of them ate early. Half of them ate late.
The group that ate early lost, on average, 17 more pounds than the late-diet crowd. Both groups had about the same amount of daily calories, but the night owls had a greater proportion of those calories at the end of the day.
The report, in the International Journal of Obesity, is said to be the first large-scale study to show a link between timing and effective weight loss.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.