- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Meal Time Matters For Weight Loss, Study Says
When it comes to diet, timing matters. According to a new study, when you eat may be a key to shedding pounds.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka explains:
It’s not just what you eat, but when you eat that may matter when you’re trying to lose weight.
A study tracked more than 400 men and women in Spain over 20 weeks. Half of them ate early. Half of them ate late.
The group that ate early lost, on average, 17 more pounds than the late-diet crowd. Both groups had about the same amount of daily calories, but the night owls had a greater proportion of those calories at the end of the day.
The report, in the International Journal of Obesity, is said to be the first large-scale study to show a link between timing and effective weight loss.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.