- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 41 mins ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Meal Time Matters For Weight Loss, Study Says
When it comes to diet, timing matters. According to a new study, when you eat may be a key to shedding pounds.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka explains:
It’s not just what you eat, but when you eat that may matter when you’re trying to lose weight.
A study tracked more than 400 men and women in Spain over 20 weeks. Half of them ate early. Half of them ate late.
The group that ate early lost, on average, 17 more pounds than the late-diet crowd. Both groups had about the same amount of daily calories, but the night owls had a greater proportion of those calories at the end of the day.
The report, in the International Journal of Obesity, is said to be the first large-scale study to show a link between timing and effective weight loss.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.