- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/30/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian wants the motive! Does President Obama “want the accomplishment” or “want the issue?” Plus, the competitive spirit comes out of Brian! He and Stuart Varney have a fair and balanced debate about who had the better interview last week with NFL legend Emmitt Smith!
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
“Whatever it takes!” Rep. Mario Diaz Balart (R-FL) weighed in on Obama’s immigration plans and what border control measures need to be taken. “Whatever we have to do to secure our border, we have to do it… There has to be zero tolerance. And border security is more than just securing on the actual border, which is essential; it’s also interior security,” Diaz said.
Democratic strategist Joe Trippi weighed in on the ongoing undercuts about FOX News that politicians on the left have been saying, including Senator Mary Landrieu and President Obama. “I just don’t understand. I think progressives should be talking to the FOX audience making our case, which is what I try to do, and try to win some folks over,” Trippi said, “I just think it’s a bad strategy.”
Ambassador John Bolton, former ambassador to the United Nations, talked to Brian about what to expect from the new Secretary of State Senator John Kerry in the next four years. Bolton also talked about the 150 million dollars in aid we gave to Syria, where the money is going, and how we are getting it there.
During a simulcast with Stuart Varney of Varney & Co, Brian sounded off about the rampant performance-enhancing drug use amongst professional athletes such as Alex Rodriguez and Ray Lewis, and whether or not they can be released from their teams. Then, Varney and Kilmeade formally announced their FOX News Faceoff about who had the better Emmitt Smith interview! Click here to watch the interviews and vote!
Hosts of America’s Newsroom Bill Hemmer and Martha MacCallum stopped by and debated about whether or not the Republicans are in crisis mode. Later, Bill admitted that he has a fascination with Ray Lewis’ Deer Antler Spray and talked about the upcoming Super Bowl.