- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 6 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 8 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 8 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Gun Control Debate Goes To Capitol Hill
The debate over gun control laws goes to a hearing on Capitol Hill on Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Two of the most famous faces on either side of the gun control debate will appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee today.
The National Rifle Association’s Wayne LaPierre will say there is no need to ban assault-style weapons and high-capacity magazines or expand background checks. Instead, LaPierre will argue for beefing up schools security and doing a better job of enforcing existing laws.
Mark Kelly, the husband of former Congresswoman and mass shooting victim Gabrielle Giffords, will testify in favor of tighter gun restrictions.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.