- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Gun Control Debate Goes To Capitol Hill
The debate over gun control laws goes to a hearing on Capitol Hill on Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Two of the most famous faces on either side of the gun control debate will appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee today.
The National Rifle Association’s Wayne LaPierre will say there is no need to ban assault-style weapons and high-capacity magazines or expand background checks. Instead, LaPierre will argue for beefing up schools security and doing a better job of enforcing existing laws.
Mark Kelly, the husband of former Congresswoman and mass shooting victim Gabrielle Giffords, will testify in favor of tighter gun restrictions.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.