- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gun Control Debate Goes To Capitol Hill
The debate over gun control laws goes to a hearing on Capitol Hill on Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Two of the most famous faces on either side of the gun control debate will appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee today.
The National Rifle Association’s Wayne LaPierre will say there is no need to ban assault-style weapons and high-capacity magazines or expand background checks. Instead, LaPierre will argue for beefing up schools security and doing a better job of enforcing existing laws.
Mark Kelly, the husband of former Congresswoman and mass shooting victim Gabrielle Giffords, will testify in favor of tighter gun restrictions.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.