- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 17 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/28/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
After watching President Obama and Secretary Clinton’s big sit down on 60 Minutes, Brian wants to know what the point of the interview was besides a preview for the 2016 DNC! Plus: What exactly did Hillary Clinton do to become the greatest Secretary of States in the history of Secretary of States?
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
Special Report’s Bret Baier weighed in on where the country is heading in terms of gun control and about Senator Dianne Feinstein’s gun control bill. “I think this battle will be tough,” Baier said about the passing of Feinstein’s bill, “I think the White House needs to do some counting in the Senate as far as who’s voting for what.”
“There is no legacy here!” NY Post columnist Michael Goodwin sounded off on Hillary Clinton’s “farewell act” and the effects of her questionable accountability during the Benghazi attacks. “If voters no longer hold politicians accountable for the big issues that happen on their watch, then democracy can’t function,” said Goodwin.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) gave her take on Bobby Jindal’s comments last week when he called the Republican Party the “stupid party.” “This business of Grand Old Party, we need to get rid of that moniker. It is the Growth and Opportunity Party; the Great Opportunity Party; the Government of the People Party, and that’s what GOP needs to stand for. That’s what Bobby’s trying to say,” Blackburn explained.
Political strategist and FOX News Contributor Doug Schoen weighed in on the 60 Minutes interview with Hillary Clinton and President Obama. Schoen thought that last night’s interview was a way for the President to thank Hillary for being so supportive over the last four years, especially during the Benghazi attacks.
FOX News’ Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen talked to Brian about Hillary Clinton’s five-hour testimony in his debut as a ‘friend’ on Kilmeade and Friends! “The five hours were mostly profitless,” Rosen said. Rosen said that he only got one piece of information out of the entire five hours: when Clinton disclosed the one person that’s been arrested in connection to the Benghazi attacks is a Tunisian national.