- School Administers Take a Hack at Cutting HairPosted 59 mins ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 23 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 23 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
JonBenet Ramsey Case: New Revelations
The murder of child pageant star JonBenet Ramsey remains unsolved, 15 years later. But new information against Ramsey’s parents has surfaced. This time from the grand jury.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The grand jury at the time, reportedly voted to indict JonBenet’s parents, Jon and Patsy Ramsey. The Boulder Daily Camera says they voted to indict on charges of child abuse resulting in death. The D.A. at the time, Alex Hunter had said due to a lack of evidence, he wasn’t prosecuting anyone.
JonBenet was six when her body was found in the family basement. She’d been bludgeoned and strangled. The jurors spoke to the Camera Newspaper anonymously. One described the case as traumatic. Another had sympathy with the D.A.’s decision at the time. And still another said they believed authorities would eventually get more evidence and figure out who did it.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.