- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
JonBenet Ramsey Case: New Revelations
The murder of child pageant star JonBenet Ramsey remains unsolved, 15 years later. But new information against Ramsey’s parents has surfaced. This time from the grand jury.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The grand jury at the time, reportedly voted to indict JonBenet’s parents, Jon and Patsy Ramsey. The Boulder Daily Camera says they voted to indict on charges of child abuse resulting in death. The D.A. at the time, Alex Hunter had said due to a lack of evidence, he wasn’t prosecuting anyone.
JonBenet was six when her body was found in the family basement. She’d been bludgeoned and strangled. The jurors spoke to the Camera Newspaper anonymously. One described the case as traumatic. Another had sympathy with the D.A.’s decision at the time. And still another said they believed authorities would eventually get more evidence and figure out who did it.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.