- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 hour ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
JonBenet Ramsey Case: New Revelations
The murder of child pageant star JonBenet Ramsey remains unsolved, 15 years later. But new information against Ramsey’s parents has surfaced. This time from the grand jury.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The grand jury at the time, reportedly voted to indict JonBenet’s parents, Jon and Patsy Ramsey. The Boulder Daily Camera says they voted to indict on charges of child abuse resulting in death. The D.A. at the time, Alex Hunter had said due to a lack of evidence, he wasn’t prosecuting anyone.
JonBenet was six when her body was found in the family basement. She’d been bludgeoned and strangled. The jurors spoke to the Camera Newspaper anonymously. One described the case as traumatic. Another had sympathy with the D.A.’s decision at the time. And still another said they believed authorities would eventually get more evidence and figure out who did it.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.