- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
JonBenet Ramsey Case: New Revelations
The murder of child pageant star JonBenet Ramsey remains unsolved, 15 years later. But new information against Ramsey’s parents has surfaced. This time from the grand jury.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The grand jury at the time, reportedly voted to indict JonBenet’s parents, Jon and Patsy Ramsey. The Boulder Daily Camera says they voted to indict on charges of child abuse resulting in death. The D.A. at the time, Alex Hunter had said due to a lack of evidence, he wasn’t prosecuting anyone.
JonBenet was six when her body was found in the family basement. She’d been bludgeoned and strangled. The jurors spoke to the Camera Newspaper anonymously. One described the case as traumatic. Another had sympathy with the D.A.’s decision at the time. And still another said they believed authorities would eventually get more evidence and figure out who did it.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.