- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
CDC: Salmonella Outbreak After Beef Recall
Experts always advise people not to eat raw or undercooked meat to lessen the risks of food-bourne illnesses. Not following that advice has led to a Salmonella outbreak, which is linked with a recent beef recall.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
The CDC confirms at least 16 people sickened by Salmonella poisoning in five states – about half of them hospitalized. And at least seven of them ate the same meal at a suburban Detroit restaurant: A raw ground beef dish.
The cases linked to last week’s recall of more than 1,000 pounds of ground beef from two Michigan businesses: Gab Halal Foods and Jouni Meats. Additional illnesses scattered in Arizona, Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.