- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 13 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
CDC: Salmonella Outbreak After Beef Recall
Experts always advise people not to eat raw or undercooked meat to lessen the risks of food-bourne illnesses. Not following that advice has led to a Salmonella outbreak, which is linked with a recent beef recall.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
The CDC confirms at least 16 people sickened by Salmonella poisoning in five states – about half of them hospitalized. And at least seven of them ate the same meal at a suburban Detroit restaurant: A raw ground beef dish.
The cases linked to last week’s recall of more than 1,000 pounds of ground beef from two Michigan businesses: Gab Halal Foods and Jouni Meats. Additional illnesses scattered in Arizona, Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.