- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 11 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
CDC: Salmonella Outbreak After Beef Recall
Experts always advise people not to eat raw or undercooked meat to lessen the risks of food-bourne illnesses. Not following that advice has led to a Salmonella outbreak, which is linked with a recent beef recall.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
The CDC confirms at least 16 people sickened by Salmonella poisoning in five states – about half of them hospitalized. And at least seven of them ate the same meal at a suburban Detroit restaurant: A raw ground beef dish.
The cases linked to last week’s recall of more than 1,000 pounds of ground beef from two Michigan businesses: Gab Halal Foods and Jouni Meats. Additional illnesses scattered in Arizona, Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.