- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 17 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
CDC: Salmonella Outbreak After Beef Recall
Experts always advise people not to eat raw or undercooked meat to lessen the risks of food-bourne illnesses. Not following that advice has led to a Salmonella outbreak, which is linked with a recent beef recall.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
The CDC confirms at least 16 people sickened by Salmonella poisoning in five states – about half of them hospitalized. And at least seven of them ate the same meal at a suburban Detroit restaurant: A raw ground beef dish.
The cases linked to last week’s recall of more than 1,000 pounds of ground beef from two Michigan businesses: Gab Halal Foods and Jouni Meats. Additional illnesses scattered in Arizona, Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.