- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 11 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Casey Anthony Files for Bankruptcy
Casey Anthony is back in court, this time seeking protection for her finances by filing for bankruptcy.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
Claiming about $1100 in assets and nearly $800,000 in debt, Casey Anthony filed for Chapter Seven bankruptcy protection in Florida Federal court Friday. Court papers list Anthony as unemployed with no recent income.
The filing came on the same day an appellate court overturned two of Anthony’s four convictions for lying to investigators about the disappearance of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. A jury acquitted Anthony of killing the child in 2011.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.