- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 4 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 15 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 22 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 23 hours ago
Casey Anthony Files for Bankruptcy
Casey Anthony is back in court, this time seeking protection for her finances by filing for bankruptcy.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
Claiming about $1100 in assets and nearly $800,000 in debt, Casey Anthony filed for Chapter Seven bankruptcy protection in Florida Federal court Friday. Court papers list Anthony as unemployed with no recent income.
The filing came on the same day an appellate court overturned two of Anthony’s four convictions for lying to investigators about the disappearance of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. A jury acquitted Anthony of killing the child in 2011.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.