- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 14 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Casey Anthony Files for Bankruptcy
Casey Anthony is back in court, this time seeking protection for her finances by filing for bankruptcy.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
Claiming about $1100 in assets and nearly $800,000 in debt, Casey Anthony filed for Chapter Seven bankruptcy protection in Florida Federal court Friday. Court papers list Anthony as unemployed with no recent income.
The filing came on the same day an appellate court overturned two of Anthony’s four convictions for lying to investigators about the disappearance of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. A jury acquitted Anthony of killing the child in 2011.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.