- Office Gift Giving Don’ts [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- FOX Country: 2013 Chart Toppers [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 20thPosted 2 hours ago
- Target Confirms Massive Credit Card Data BreachPosted 22 hours ago
- Report: Superbug Bacteria Widespread Among Chicken In USPosted 1 day ago
- Duck Dynasty Controversy [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Casey Anthony Files for Bankruptcy
Casey Anthony is back in court, this time seeking protection for her finances by filing for bankruptcy.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
Claiming about $1100 in assets and nearly $800,000 in debt, Casey Anthony filed for Chapter Seven bankruptcy protection in Florida Federal court Friday. Court papers list Anthony as unemployed with no recent income.
The filing came on the same day an appellate court overturned two of Anthony’s four convictions for lying to investigators about the disappearance of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. A jury acquitted Anthony of killing the child in 2011.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.