- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 3 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 20 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Superstorm Sandy Victims Battle Freezing Cold [VIDEO]
Many victims in the Northeast still recovering from Superstorm Sandy are now forced to deal with freezing cold weather too.
FOX’s David Lee Miller reports from Staten Island, New York:
Victims of Superstorm Sandy, still trying to rebuild their lives and homes now face another obstacle: sub-freezing temperatures. In New York City, authorities are operating day time warming centers. Emergency workers have restored utilities for thousands, but thousands more are still waiting for help.
On storm devastated Staten Island, volunteers have set up a tent city that provides round the clock heat, meals, and for those who have lost everything, a place to sleep.
In Staten Island, New York, David Lee Miller, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: