- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Superstorm Sandy Victims Battle Freezing Cold [VIDEO]
Many victims in the Northeast still recovering from Superstorm Sandy are now forced to deal with freezing cold weather too.
FOX’s David Lee Miller reports from Staten Island, New York:
Victims of Superstorm Sandy, still trying to rebuild their lives and homes now face another obstacle: sub-freezing temperatures. In New York City, authorities are operating day time warming centers. Emergency workers have restored utilities for thousands, but thousands more are still waiting for help.
On storm devastated Staten Island, volunteers have set up a tent city that provides round the clock heat, meals, and for those who have lost everything, a place to sleep.
In Staten Island, New York, David Lee Miller, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: