- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 10 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 10 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 12 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 13 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 13 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 17 hours ago
Court Calls Obama Labor Board Picks Unconstitutional
The Obama administration faces a major legal set back that could impact several appointments the President has made.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
A federal appeals court ruled President Obama violated the Constitution when he filled three vacancies on the National Labor Relations Board. The President used recess appointment powers to fill the posts; but House Republicans say that while most members were out of town, they had technically kept Congress in session to block such a move. The court agreed. An appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court is expected. This throws into doubt any rulings from the NLRB while those members were seated.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.