- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Court Calls Obama Labor Board Picks Unconstitutional
The Obama administration faces a major legal set back that could impact several appointments the President has made.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
A federal appeals court ruled President Obama violated the Constitution when he filled three vacancies on the National Labor Relations Board. The President used recess appointment powers to fill the posts; but House Republicans say that while most members were out of town, they had technically kept Congress in session to block such a move. The court agreed. An appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court is expected. This throws into doubt any rulings from the NLRB while those members were seated.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.