- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 16 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Court Calls Obama Labor Board Picks Unconstitutional
The Obama administration faces a major legal set back that could impact several appointments the President has made.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
A federal appeals court ruled President Obama violated the Constitution when he filled three vacancies on the National Labor Relations Board. The President used recess appointment powers to fill the posts; but House Republicans say that while most members were out of town, they had technically kept Congress in session to block such a move. The court agreed. An appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court is expected. This throws into doubt any rulings from the NLRB while those members were seated.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.