- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Court Calls Obama Labor Board Picks Unconstitutional
The Obama administration faces a major legal set back that could impact several appointments the President has made.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
A federal appeals court ruled President Obama violated the Constitution when he filled three vacancies on the National Labor Relations Board. The President used recess appointment powers to fill the posts; but House Republicans say that while most members were out of town, they had technically kept Congress in session to block such a move. The court agreed. An appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court is expected. This throws into doubt any rulings from the NLRB while those members were seated.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.