- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 12 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Court Calls Obama Labor Board Picks Unconstitutional
The Obama administration faces a major legal set back that could impact several appointments the President has made.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
A federal appeals court ruled President Obama violated the Constitution when he filled three vacancies on the National Labor Relations Board. The President used recess appointment powers to fill the posts; but House Republicans say that while most members were out of town, they had technically kept Congress in session to block such a move. The court agreed. An appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court is expected. This throws into doubt any rulings from the NLRB while those members were seated.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.