- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
NRA Responds To President’s Inaugural Address
The National Rifle Association accuses President Barack Obama of indirectly attacking gun owners in his inaugural address.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
NRA Executive Director Wayne LaPierre:
(LaPierre) “I’ve got news for the President.”
…speaking to a hunting and wildlife conservation group in Reno:
(LaPierre) “He doesn’t understand you.”
He’s is angry about President Obama saying that Americans “shouldn’t mistake absolutism for principle” in political debate.
He says the phrase suggests that the President wants to reduce gun rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment, which the NRA can’t accept:
(La Pierre) “We are not people to be trivialized, marginalized or demonized as unreasonable.”
The NRA has vowed to defeat the President’s proposed gun controls in Congress.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.