- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
NRA Responds To President’s Inaugural Address
The National Rifle Association accuses President Barack Obama of indirectly attacking gun owners in his inaugural address.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
NRA Executive Director Wayne LaPierre:
(LaPierre) “I’ve got news for the President.”
…speaking to a hunting and wildlife conservation group in Reno:
(LaPierre) “He doesn’t understand you.”
He’s is angry about President Obama saying that Americans “shouldn’t mistake absolutism for principle” in political debate.
He says the phrase suggests that the President wants to reduce gun rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment, which the NRA can’t accept:
(La Pierre) “We are not people to be trivialized, marginalized or demonized as unreasonable.”
The NRA has vowed to defeat the President’s proposed gun controls in Congress.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.