- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Making a Stink: Cheese Gases Causing Chaos
It goes great on a burger and even makes a nice little snack on its own. But across northern Europe, cheese is responsible for a lot of chaos.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
A gas cloud leaking from a French cheese factory floating to British shores, and reeking of rotten eggs. The smelly situation has led to five times the average number of calls to the London Fire Brigade.
(Woman speaking in French)
This woman says the smell has given her a headache, though authorities say it poses no danger. The soccer team in the factory’s home town of Rouen forced to cancel a high-profile match – they don’t stink, but their stadium sure does.
Meanwhile in Norway, a truckload of goat’s milk cheese catching fire in a traffic tunnel. The gases from that keeping firefighters at bay for four days and forcing the two-mile tunnel to be closed for several weeks.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.