- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 3 hours ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 23 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Making a Stink: Cheese Gases Causing Chaos
It goes great on a burger and even makes a nice little snack on its own. But across northern Europe, cheese is responsible for a lot of chaos.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
A gas cloud leaking from a French cheese factory floating to British shores, and reeking of rotten eggs. The smelly situation has led to five times the average number of calls to the London Fire Brigade.
(Woman speaking in French)
This woman says the smell has given her a headache, though authorities say it poses no danger. The soccer team in the factory’s home town of Rouen forced to cancel a high-profile match – they don’t stink, but their stadium sure does.
Meanwhile in Norway, a truckload of goat’s milk cheese catching fire in a traffic tunnel. The gases from that keeping firefighters at bay for four days and forcing the two-mile tunnel to be closed for several weeks.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.