- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Keystone Pipeline Backed By Nebraska Governor
The controversial Keystone XL Pipeline which would run from from Canada to Texas, has received more support, this time from the Governor of Nebraska.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Nebraska Governor Dave Heineman has sent a letter to President Obama giving his approval to a new route for the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Heineman’s concern was the environmentally sensitive Sandhills region, but a recent report by Nebraska’s Department of Environmental Quality indicated the new route would avoid it.
However, environmentalists say there are more concerns like the Ogallala Aquifer. They’ve also filed a lawsuit, in state court, challenging the Governor’s power over these types of decisions.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.