- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Keystone Pipeline Backed By Nebraska Governor
The controversial Keystone XL Pipeline which would run from from Canada to Texas, has received more support, this time from the Governor of Nebraska.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Nebraska Governor Dave Heineman has sent a letter to President Obama giving his approval to a new route for the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Heineman’s concern was the environmentally sensitive Sandhills region, but a recent report by Nebraska’s Department of Environmental Quality indicated the new route would avoid it.
However, environmentalists say there are more concerns like the Ogallala Aquifer. They’ve also filed a lawsuit, in state court, challenging the Governor’s power over these types of decisions.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.