- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Keystone Pipeline Backed By Nebraska Governor
The controversial Keystone XL Pipeline which would run from from Canada to Texas, has received more support, this time from the Governor of Nebraska.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Nebraska Governor Dave Heineman has sent a letter to President Obama giving his approval to a new route for the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Heineman’s concern was the environmentally sensitive Sandhills region, but a recent report by Nebraska’s Department of Environmental Quality indicated the new route would avoid it.
However, environmentalists say there are more concerns like the Ogallala Aquifer. They’ve also filed a lawsuit, in state court, challenging the Governor’s power over these types of decisions.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.