- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 20 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Keystone Pipeline Backed By Nebraska Governor
The controversial Keystone XL Pipeline which would run from from Canada to Texas, has received more support, this time from the Governor of Nebraska.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Nebraska Governor Dave Heineman has sent a letter to President Obama giving his approval to a new route for the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Heineman’s concern was the environmentally sensitive Sandhills region, but a recent report by Nebraska’s Department of Environmental Quality indicated the new route would avoid it.
However, environmentalists say there are more concerns like the Ogallala Aquifer. They’ve also filed a lawsuit, in state court, challenging the Governor’s power over these types of decisions.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.