- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
House Clears Path to Debt Ceiling Vote [VIDEO]
Should Congress get a paycheck if there’s no budget agreement? House Republicans don’t think so, and plan to put it to a vote on Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has the latest from Capitol Hill:
House Speaker John Boehner is pledging a spending plan that leads to a balanced budget in 10 years.
(Boehner) “Most Americans believe you don’t do your job, you shouldn’t get paid.”
That’s the idea of “No Budget, No Pay,” putting lawmakers paychecks in escrow if there’s no budget resolution. Republicans are tying it to a three-month debt limit extension.
(McGovern) “I’m tired of government governing by gimmicks.”
Massachusetts Democrat Jim McGovern argues the debt limit shouldn’t be politicized. The White House, however, says the President will not oppose the short-term extension.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the House debt ceiling vote: