- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/21/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Take two – President Obama is beginning his second term, but Brian wants to know if the President is going to change it all now that he will never run for office again. Plus: Two brothers face off for the Super Bowl! Brian finds out from Gary Myers, the expert, who he thinks will win.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
Anchor of Special Report Bret Baier called in to talk to Brian from the Washington, D.C. He compared President Obama’s first inauguration to the current one, and said that the attendance is down by about a third from what it previously was. Baier also weighed in on what steps he thinks Obama is going to take in the next four years.
“I approach this with a certain amount of dread.” NY Post Columnist Michael Goodwin weighed in on what he is expecting in the President’s second term in office. Goodwin, who was once an Obama supporter, thinks the President keeps attacking those who don’t agree with him, and does not even treat democrats with the proper amount of respect. “The President since the election has shown that there will be no reconciliation with those who didn’t support him.”
FOX News’ Senior White House Correspondent Ed Henry talked to Brian from Lafayette Park across from the White House. He told Brian about the church service that President Obama and Vice-President Biden attended where the pastor called Obama a “Pastor-In-Chief.” Henry also talked about the tension that surrounds bringing both sides together, and what President Obama can do to reach across the aisle.
Football columnist for the New York Daily News and author of Coaching Confidential: Inside the Fraternity of NFL Coaches Gary Myers weighed in on the upcoming Super Bowl game and the coaches of each team, who are brothers. Myers also announced his Super Bowl prediction, and estimated that the 49ers will win with a score of 27-24.
AL-QAEDA IS ON THE RISE. General Jack Keane, retired four-star General and FOX News military analyst, talked to Brian about what he is taking away from the hostage crisis in Algeria. Keane said that Al-Qaeda is “fundamentally on the rise,” and is stronger than ever. “Al-Qaeda [is] twice the size it used to be in Iraq since our troops have left. Al-Qaeda [is] the most influential now, the most aggressive and the most successful rebel force…”
James Rosen, FOX News Washington D.C. reporter, gave Brian an inaugural update. He also weighed in on Tom Brokaw’s comments on tax reform and entitlement, and said that there is little evidence to suggest that President Obama is committed to significant entitlement reform.