- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Civil Rights Celebrated on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day [VIDEO]
Many Americans will be focused on Washington, but the President isn’t the only person being celebrated today.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day was signed into law by President Ronald Reagan 30 years ago this year.
(King, Jr.) “I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.”
This year also marks the 50th anniversary of King’s “I Have a Dream” speech, delivered August 28th, 1963.
(King, Jr.) “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.”
Banks and government offices are closed today.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on Dr. King’s legacy: